Makes 2 to 4 servings depending on whether you'll be having it as a main dish or side.
- 1 can cooked chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 to 2 C fresh kale (loosely packed)
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water (to keep it from drying out)
- Salt & pepper to taste (I used a pinch each)
Toss everything into a pan and heat, stirring frequently, on medium for 5 to 10 minutes, or until kale is fully wilted. Enjoy!
To print this recipe, click Download File below: