- Keep yourself always detoxed and relaxed. Get a good night's sleep so you can recover from daily stress.
- Alternate with baking soda and Epsom salt. Baking soda and Epsom salt have potassium and magnesium. Always using warm water, let the water be always dripping slowly from faucet and listen to spiritual or calming music.
- While in the tub practice belly button breathing (yoga breaths (https://yurielkaim.com/belly-breathing/). Remember your belly button is connected to your mother while in the womb.
- Use apple cider vinegar daily if you don’t take bath. You can also can soak your feet in it. Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid (an antibiotic that treats infections caused by bacteria or fungus.), vitamins C and B, and magnesium.
- While you take shower remember to massage your lymphatic system (http://www.primallyinspired.com/do-it-yourself-lymphatic-massage/)
The reason I want to share what I learned about preparing healthy dishes for people who are ill is because I want to make them aware that they can make a difference in someone's health.