Most important are calcium, magnesium, fiber, selenium, vitamin E, fatty acid and Glutathion, which exist in all body cells and helps detox and keep the immune system functioning normally.
You can eat steamed corn, or cook with spare ribs as soup.
My favorite is Diced Chicken With Corn Kernel And Tomato Soup.
Prepare as follows:
Be sure all ingredients are organic!
Quarter pound of chicken breast, dice and chop very fine
Egg white from one egg
½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
2 scallions chopped
½ tomato (diced)
8 oz can of organic creamed corn (or you can use fresh corn kernel)
Organic chicken broth – enough for 3 people (Pacific has organic brand)
- Dice and chop chicken breast until very fine
- Stir in egg white until very smooth
- Add a little Himalayan pink salt, kelp and cayenne seasoning to taste.
- Add chopped scallion and tomato
- Add can of creamed corn or corn kernels
- Pour enough organic chicken bone broth for 3 people into a pot and bring to a boil; then turn down the heat.
- The trick is you need to keep gently stirring all the ingredients.
- Add salt, white pepper and sesame oil for flavor.