One needs to calm the spirit. It strengthens immunity in the heart, lungs, liver, and relaxes spasms.
Activating macrophages (the defense cells that help throughout the body). According to Science Daily, macrophages can respond to a variety of cellular signals and change their physiology in response to local cues.
You also need to activate T-cells (a type of white blood cell that circulates around our bodies, scanning for cellular abnormalities and infections.) to get rid of viruses, bacteria, AND cancer cells.
Take reishi extracts.
- One teaspoon morning and afternoon can build up bone marrow where white blood cells are made; it will boost up the immune system.
Use organic foods and drinks as much as possible
- Do this to minimize the toxins entering the body.
Drink clean water
- Always use a slice of lemon to keep the water slightly alkaline.
- Have half a teaspoon of manuka honey active 16+
- Drink smoothie, one cup first, than another cup half hour later
Make smoothie using yogurt, milk or almond milk, and at least 5 fruits like
kiwi, avocado, black cherry, raspberry, mango, pear, apple, banana etc.
- Have one piece of toast with peanut butter or some other nut butter
Before 12 noon
Eat the following nuts daily as snack (nuts take a long time to digest, so you should eath them before 12 noon)
- One table spoon of pine nuts
- One Brazil nut
- 5 walnuts
- 5 cashew nuts
- 10 piece of macadamia nuts
- One slice of dry papaya or dry pineapple
- One tablespoon Gobi berry
Finish the morning eating routine
Go to gym and excise a little, sit in sauna, rest. detoxify
For lunch and dinner
Every day for lunch and dinner, alternate among the following fresh organic foods.
- Mushroom (alternate different kinds of fresh mushroom)
- Chinese vegetables
- Sea weed
- Sweet potato, potato – choose purple color.
- Rice---cooked, mung bean, barley, buckwheat, brown rice, millet, soak over night
- Meat---small portion of lean beef, pork, chicken
- Sea food—large portion of Salmon fish, shrimp and scallop
- Spice-- choose organic ginger, garlic, scallion, red onion, cilantro, tomato, saffron
- Once in a while, drink fresh made juice from beets, apple, potato (need to drink right away)
Fruit after lunch and dinner
- Always have ½ pint of fresh blueberry every day, twice a day.
- After 11pm start drinking a bottle of self cooked Japanese Miracle Vegetable Soup