Here are some tips, from "Herbs & Spices: The Amazing Health Benefits Of Herbs & Spices And How To Implement Them Into Your Diet"
- Herbs and Spices taste much better when combined with any type of food. Eating them alone will not do much good. They'll be bland. It's best to add them to foods you enjoy. Experiment with flavors!
- They don't cost much.
- Always check the "Best Before" seal so you are sure of their freshness.
- They overtake fruit and vegetables in the healing category. For a great snack, try sprinkling cinnamon on apples. So tasty!
- Use the herbs when they are fresh to be sure they are more flavorful.
- When you purchase fresh herbs, be sure to try and cook them as soon as possible. You want to take advantage of their flavor to enhance the dish.
- Be sure to clean herbs thoroughly by running cold water on the leaves. It will flush out the soil and small bugs that feed on them.
- When buying spices, be sure to seal the containers to lock in their aroma and freshness.
Next, some tips on how herbs and spices bring the best medical benefits for your health!