I no longer eat meat but when I did, this was one of my favorite meals! It's light and healthy but REALLY important, it's TASTY! What a combination of flavors - just delightful. I got it out of Health Magazine years ago. It's low in cholesterol and saturated fats too. A great summertime dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 3/4 cup diced peeled avocado
- Prepare grill.
- Combine oil, juice, chutney, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl. Place chicken on large plate; spoon 2 tablespoons oil mixture over chicken, reserving the rest for the salad. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, brushing with oil mixture from plate before turning. Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
- Arrange greens, mango, and avocado on 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken over greens. Drizzle reserved dressing over salads.