- Keep yourself always detoxed and relaxed. Get a good night's sleep so you can recover from daily stress.
- Alternate with baking soda and Epsom salt. Baking soda and Epsom salt have potassium and magnesium. Always using warm water, let the water be always dripping slowly from faucet and listen to spiritual or calming music.
- While in the tub practice belly button breathing (yoga breaths (https://yurielkaim.com/belly-breathing/). Remember your belly button is connected to your mother while in the womb.
- Use apple cider vinegar daily if you don’t take bath. You can also can soak your feet in it. Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid (an antibiotic that treats infections caused by bacteria or fungus.), vitamins C and B, and magnesium.
- While you take shower remember to massage your lymphatic system (http://www.primallyinspired.com/do-it-yourself-lymphatic-massage/)
While you work with corn. Collect the corn silk.
It is a remedy that goes as far back as 5000 BC.
It contains variety of pharmacologically active compounds, such as Beta Sitosterol, Tannins and Flavonoids.
It is suggested for diuretic benefit to lower blood pressure and treat urinary tract infections as well as hyperglycemia.
Boil the corn silk in water and drink as tea twice a week. It will cleanse your system.
Ingredients (for 2 days’ quantity)
ALL INGREDIENTS MUST BE ORGANIC!
It's important that the vegetables are clean and clear of toxins!
First we need to be aware that the human body has both good cells and cancer cells in it. They coexist. Our object should be to minimize the multiplication of cancer cells. That is the most important thing to do and it is important to maintain a slightly alkaline PH level and to detox regularly.
One needs to calm the spirit. It strengthens immunity in the heart, lungs, liver, and relaxes spasms.
Activating macrophages (the defense cells that help throughout the body). According to Science Daily, macrophages can respond to a variety of cellular signals and change their physiology in response to local cues.
You also need to activate T-cells (a type of white blood cell that circulates around our bodies, scanning for cellular abnormalities and infections.) to get rid of viruses, bacteria, AND cancer cells.
Take reishi extracts.
Use organic foods and drinks as much as possible
Drink clean water
Before 12 noon
Eat the following nuts daily as snack (nuts take a long time to digest, so you should eath them before 12 noon)
Finish the morning eating routine
Go to gym and excise a little, sit in sauna, rest. detoxify
For lunch and dinner
Every day for lunch and dinner, alternate among the following fresh organic foods.
Fruit after lunch and dinner
Corn has 50 important nutrients.
Most important are calcium, magnesium, fiber, selenium, vitamin E, fatty acid and Glutathion, which exist in all body cells and helps detox and keep the immune system functioning normally.
You can eat steamed corn, or cook with spare ribs as soup.
My favorite is Diced Chicken With Corn Kernel And Tomato Soup.
Prepare as follows:
Be sure all ingredients are organic!
Quarter pound of chicken breast, dice and chop very fine
Egg white from one egg
½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
2 scallions chopped
½ tomato (diced)
8 oz can of organic creamed corn (or you can use fresh corn kernel)
Organic chicken broth – enough for 3 people (Pacific has organic brand)
The reason I want to share what I learned about preparing healthy dishes for people who are ill is because I want to make them aware that they can make a difference in someone's health.